Vera and Diamond tagged me, so let's see what i can come up with.
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Cashier at BJ'S Wholesale club
2. Conference Hostess at ECOWAS, Abuja- Nigeria
3. Statistics, Chemistry and Biology Tutor
4. Helpdesk Assistant at Academic Computing in School
FOUR FICTIONAL JOBS YOU WISH YOU HAD
1. Being paid for doing absolutely nothing
2. Being paid for dressing up and looking pretty
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
I never watch a movie twice, except it has a somewhat romantic theme to it, u know?
1. Brown Sugar
2. Sound of Music
3. Raising Helen
4. Maid in Manhattan
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN
3. New York
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law & Order (SVU)
3. Trauma on Discovery Health
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION/TRAVELED TO
1. Abuja, Nigeria
2. Lome, Togo
3. Benin Republic/ Cotonou
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. Blogger to do my blog rounds
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. BEANS with corn, of course (KOKOROEWA). Made with palmoil, crayfish, smoked turkey
2. Pounded yam with my specially made Egusi soup
3. Eba (Garri) my other nick name, is "SEBALESE" with my aunt's special ogbono soup. She adds bitter leaf/ ugwu leaves in her ogbono with cut up pieces of "kpomo", "saki." It makes it so rich and thick. I MISS HOME.
4. Bologna sandwich
FOUR THINGS YOU WON'T EAT
1. A truckload of veggies like Brussel sprouts, Mushrooms, Whole tomatoes (if it's blended that's fine as long as i don't see it), squash
3. Heart, kidney of cow
4. Lafun and Fufu. Lafun is made from a type of flour dunno which one. It's supposedly the favorite food of people from Abeokuta
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD EAT OR DRINK RIGHT NOW
Most of them are "buka" food, and since i love food, they'd be more than 4
1. Amala Shitta in Surulere-Lagos with loads of fried beef (eran dindindin)
2. Bankolemo rice also in Surulere
3. Ghana High's jollof rice, beans, dodo with loads of fried meat
4. Aunty Kemi's rice from Tejuosho market
5. "Zobo" that red drink, freshly tapped palmwine "Emu" from my joint near St. Savior's Ebute-Meta. It's not alcoholic, not yet fermented so don't come and preach to me. I remember after school, we'd stop by for a glass of Emu
6. Mr. Sule's wife's "Boli 'n epa" (Roasted plaintain and ground nut) at the back of St. Savior's
7. Ewa agonyin and Agege bread from Aguda market
8. Akara burger from Student Union building at OAU- Ife (Bread stuffed with Akara)
9. Moin-moin "elemi mejo" (Moinmoin with loads ingredients like corned beef, egg, crayfish etc.
10. Rice "alata gigun with iru" from Aguda market (Rice with shredded pepper and locust beans)
I'd spare u guys, 'cos i could go on and on about food. I'm sure some of u are shareholders at the buka joints listed.
FOUR THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM
1. Bed... DUH!!! That's why it's called a bedroom
2. Radio, permanently on Klove radio station
3. Books everywhere, on the floor, on my desk, even half of my bed is occupied by books
4. A full-length mirror to practice my smiles and dance steps for that special day. LOL. I've been told by my sis that i don't know how to dance and that i give fake smiles 70% of the time.
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR BEDROOM
1. A maid to clean up after me.
2. More space to store my junk
3. Pink wall color or wallpaper
4. A bookcase to store my books, but that would take up most of the space
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. A red sweater and a black blazer
2. Black pants
3. A wrist watch
4. My million dollar real smile
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. On vacation in France and Italy
2. At home with my parents and siblings
3. Hanging out at the movies or anywhere romantic with "him"
4. In dreamland
FOUR FICTIONAL PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. In Zamunda
FOUR PEOPLE YOU'D REALLY LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH
3. My family
4. My friends, Bunmi, Busola and Yetunde from waaaaaaaaay back, eating and engaging in some "girl" talk
5. My blog pals, Diamond to know what goes on in her head and to confront her about Blogger Boo, Miguel to figure out how he knows so much of what he knows and what makes him tick, My big sis Temmy to hear the unedited version of her gists, Sapphire and her crazy friends, Naijabloke to entertain us with his jokes while we have dinner and so many others.
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW
1. How best to utilize my time before enrolling in med school
2. Where to get a job, i really do want a job in New Jersey
3. I need more fun in my life
4. I need to travel more often
5. To fashie him or not?
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS
2. My hair, i can brush my hair a zillion times and hair accesoories, luv 'em
3. My cell phone
4. Lip gloss/ lip balm can't do without it.
5. Perfumes, don't have a favorite it's just too hard too choose. Kenzo, Allure by Chanel, Very Irresistible Givenchy, Tommy girl, True Star, Curve (the one in the purple bottle), Angel by Thierry Mugler, CK's Euphoria. Those are some i have in my collection.
FOUR THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I don't care about cars, as long as i can get from Point A to B, i'm fine
2. I'm very reserved, quiet, not very outgoing. An introvert to the core
3. I don't make friends easily
4. I'd rather be on my bed at home reading a good book with music playing in the background than going out
5. I've been to a club just once and hated it. Clubbing is really overrated
6. I love being a mentor especially to teens
7. I really don't care about watching TV, only watch Grey's Anatomy whenever
That's all i can think of for now
FOUR PEOPLE YOU TAG
3. Dipo Tepede
4. London Chikito
5. Overwhlmed Naija babe
8. Queen B
9. Ms. May
10. Madam Teva
12. Rose tinted glasses.
13. Stranger called me
I know i'm breaking all the rules here, but hey! Just work with me.
The Procrastinating Perfectionist
3 months ago