Monday, June 29, 2009

YAY! Summer's here

I'm back again. Me and this my erratic blogging pattern sha, only God will save me. Anyway, let's have 1 minute of silence for the King of Pop, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Ed McMahon and all those that have died recently.





Ok, 1 minute's up ......
Back to me. So 1st year's over. HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
2nd year, rolls in and before u know it i will be in my 4th yr- Amen!
Anyway, the summer's in, but it doesn't feel like summer for me. I am still in State college, living and working. I have some goals this summer, i pray i am able to accomplish all of them by the end of summer.

SUMMER TO-DO LIST

1. Finish up my paper to be sent out for publishing by the end of the year.
2. Revise the literature review paper and resubmit
3. Take a summer class and pass it excellently- Amen. Seeing as it is a 15 week class compressed into 5 days. Lord help me.
4. pack up my apartment and move.
5. Do whatever my "Oga" (My advisor) gives me to do

Gosh! School is beginning to take over my life. See as my summer list, has nothing fun included. Just school, and school and more school. Even i don't have plans for July 4. Just chilling and working on my projects. HA!

On another note, the boo and i went to New York over the weekend and we had a blast. Thank God for that boy in my life sha. I feel very blessed to have him and i lovvvvvvvvvvve him so much. Whatever jo! Afterall, it's my blog. Anyway, back to my studies. Just on here to take a break. I will try to be more consistent with my blogging. Laterssssssss people.

No comments: