I'm numb as i type this, infact too shocked. I really don't think those words really convey how i feel. Word got out today that the same aristo fada i spoke about in my previous post, was charged. It's all over the papers and i feel so bad, 'cos i know him personally, taken his course and i know his family too well. I pray everything works out in his favor. I can't begin to imagine what would happen if he's found guilty. His career's at stake already, his family would be torn apart most likely. Dear Lord, please intervene on his behalf. I hope they don't cover up the story. I can't put too much on here 'cos the case is still fresh. Court date is Dec. 5 and i'm praying for the family and him like crazy. I wept when i saw his pix next to the newspaper story. They portrayed him like a criminal. I'm really heart broken.
Yeye girl, Vera tagged me. She wants me to write weird things about myself. Does she think everyone's a weirdo like her? Anyhoos, let's see what i can come up with.
1. I smell my hands/ fingers after scratching my head (scalp).
2. I'm scared to use a tampon, never used one before and don't plan on ever using one.
3. I like smelling my fart, to know how bad it really is.
4. I can go a whole week or more without pooping. I can hold my poop for long, thanks to my college days at OAU in Ife.
5. I love "awoof" (freebies), no matter how inconvenient it is for me, i still go out looking for freebies.
6. When my pantyhose/ tights are worn out, i turn them into nightcaps. I just tie the 2 legs several times (for lack of a better word) into a knot, and wear it on my head when gooing to bed.
7.I'm very good at keeping things. Funny thing is i'm saving it for later use, but i tend to forget where i put them so i end up giving them away/ forgetting i have them. Bought a set of Victoria's secret underwear in 2004, there was this mad sale going on so i bought loads of panties, wore some and kept about 10, found them this year and was pissed to find out they're now tight for me (and no my backside didn't become bigger, it's the underwear did shrink mysteriously).
8. I've been told that i talk in my sleep sometimes. If u call me and i'm asleep, i'd pick up the phone, 'cos my cell is always under my pillow, and have a conversation with u, yet have no clue i spoke with u the next morning.
9. I can't sleep without cuddling a pillow/ a teddy/ my bible, just anything. I've to cuddle something to have a good nite/ day's sleep.
10. I can't go anywhere without my crucifix on my neck. Shouldn't be used as an amulet, i know, but i kinda feel protected when i have it on my neck.
11. I hardly ever dream when i sleep.
12. I tend to over-analyze things a lot. For example, i may be eating Indomie or Ramen noodles and be thinking of how it looks coiled like the seminiferous tubules in the testicles. That helps me in remembering stuff.
13. I'm embarassed to write this, but it's my blog jo. There was this thing we had in high school/ primary school called the "FLEM" (FLAME) test to know a guy/ crush's status.
# of leftover letters
F- Friend 1,5,9,13
L- Love 2,6,10,14
E- Enemy 3,7,11,15
M- Married 4,8,12,16
So pick a gal/ guy u like say Oladotun and Olufunke right. Cross out the common letters in both names, in this case, "o, l, u, n" are common so u cross 'em out and count the letters left, in this case, 8. Which corresponds to Married.
I've run the FLEM (FLAME) test on many of my crushes. It's weird that i still do it sometimes. Childish, i know but please allow me. I can be goofy like that at times. Of course, OF has undergone the FLEM (FLAME) test, and i won't tell u the result.
Anyhoos, i think i tried with this tag thingy. Have a blessed weekend folks.
The Procrastinating Perfectionist
5 weeks ago